Lava, back in April this year, launched the Lava Blaze 2 smartphone in the Indian market. The Lava Blaze 2 is powered by a UNISOC T616 processor. Now, a new Blaze series smartphone – the Lava Blaze 2 Pro has been listed on the company’s official website. As per the listing, the Lava Blaze 2 Pro will also be powered by a UNSIC T616 processor, which means it will be a LTE-only device.
Lava has also confirmed that the upcoming Blaze 2 Pro will feature a triple-rear camera setup including a 50MP primary shooter. The smartphone will offer beauty, portrait, night, macro, HDR, AI, and pro camera modes. The selfies on the device will be taken care of by an 8MP front shooter. The upcoming Blaze series smartphone, as seen in official renders, will feature a flat-edge design. The handset appears to have a glass back panel similar to other Blaze series devices.
Lava confirms that the upcoming Blaze 2 Pro will offer a 5000mAh battery unit which will be supported by 18W fast charging. The smartphone will offer a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock for biometric authentication. Also, the company has revealed the pricing and variants of the upcoming Blaze series smartphone. Let us take a closer look at the Lava Blaze 2 Pro price in India, specifications, and features.
Lava Blaze 2 Pro: Price in India
Lava Blaze 2 Pro, as per the official listing, will cost Rs 9,999 in the Indian market. The smartphone will be available in an 8GB + 128GB configuration option in the country. It is not clear if the Blaze 2 Pro will retail in other storage variants as of now.
However, readers must note that this may not be actual pricing, since Lava has yet to announce the same formally. We can expect Lava to announce the Blaze 2 Pro in the coming days in the Indian market.
Lava Blaze 2 Pro: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ (720 × 1600 pixel) resolution, 269ppi pixel density, 90Hz refresh rate, 2.5D glass, and waterdrop notch
- Processor: UNISOC Tiger T616 and Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, dedicated microSD card slot (up to 256GB), and 8GB virtual RAM
- Software: Android 12
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera, 2MP, 2MP, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, USB Type-C charging
- Audio: 3.5mm jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and software-based face unlock
- Dimensions: 163 × 75.2 × 8.5 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Colour Options: Cool Green, Swag Blue, and Thunder Black