The Lava Yuva 2 smartphone has been launched in India today. This new offering from Lava arrives as an entry-level smartphone with a 6.5-inch display. The device has an HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate a water-drop-shaped notch which accommodates the selfie camera. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and packs 64GB of internal storage. The device also features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and dual-camera setup. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications and pricing of the Lava Yuva 2 ahead:
Lava Yuva 2 Price In India, Availability
The Lava Yuva 2 is priced at Rs 6,999 in India. The device comes in Glass Blue, Glass Lavendar, and Glass Green colour options. The smartphone will be available across Lava’s retail network starting today.
Lava Yuva 2 Specifications, Features
The Lava Yuva 2 features a 6.5-inch display that has an HD+ resolution. The screen has a water-drop-shaped notch, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a 269 PPI pixel density. Powering the smartphone under the hood there’s an octa-core Unisoc T606 SoC. The device packs 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The smartphone has a microSD which allows storage expansion beyond 64GB.
On the software side of things, the device boots Android 12 out of the box. As promised by Lava, the smartphone will be receiving one Android software update and a quarterly security update for a period of two years. When it comes to imaging, the device features a dual-camera setup which consists of a 13MP primary camera and a VGA camera. On the front side, the handset features a 5MP selfie camera. The device packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 10W fast charging. As for the security purpose, the smartphone has a face unlock support and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Connectivity-wise, the handset offers a host of features dual-SIM card slot, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, OTG support, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port. Dimensions-wise, the device measures 164.96*76.1*8.7 mm and weighs 202 grams.
Lava Yuva 2 Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch display, HD+ resolution, water-drop-shaped notch, 269 PPI pixel density, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc T606 SoC with ARM Mali G57 MP1 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, microSD card slot, 3GB Virtual RAM.
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP primary camera, VGA camera, dual LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 5MP.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, OTG support, 4G, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port.
- Software: Android 12.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W fast charging support.