OPPO unveiled the Reno 10 series smartphones, such as the OPPO Reno 10 5G, OPPO Reno 10 Pro 5G, and OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ 5G, in India a few days back. During the launch event, the company announced the pricing of only the Reno 10 Pro 5G and the Reno 10 Pro+ 5G. OPPO has revealed the OPPO Reno 10 5G pricing as promised earlier. Apart from revealing the pricing, the company has confirmed the bank offers and pre-order details for the Reno 10 5G. Let us take a look at the pricing and specifications of the device ahead:
OPPO Reno 10 Pricing, Availability, Launch Offers
The OPPO Reno 10 5G is priced at Rs 32,999 in India. The device comes in Silvery Grey and Ice Blue colour options. The smartphone will be available for pre-order in India via Flipkart and OPPO’s India website from today, i.e., July 20. The device will go on sale from July 27. Customers can get Rs 3,000 off with HDFC, SBI, ICICI, and Axis Bank cards. Additionally, those purchasing the Reno 10 5G can get a Rs 4,000 additional discount on the exchange of the old device.
Customers can avail of a cashback of up to 10% from mainline retail outlets and no-cost EMI for up to 6 months from leading banks. Users can also get a free trial of YouTube Premium and Google One for up to 3 months on the purchase of Reno 10 5G.
OPPO Reno 10 5G Specifications, Features
The OPPO Reno 10 5G sports a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a full-HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device has HDR10+ support, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and up to 950 nits peak brightness. Powering the smartphone under the hood, there’s an octa-core Dimensity 7050 SoC, which is paired with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. The device has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot for storage expansion beyond 256GB.
In terms of the optics department, the Reno 10 5G features a triple-camera setup. The camera module consists of a 64MP (Omnivision OV64B sensor) primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and OIS support. The primary 64MP sensor is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 32MP telephoto camera. For selfies and video-calling purposes, the handset relies on a 32MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The smartphone also features an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes. On the software side of things, the device boots Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1 skin on top. The package draws power from a 5,000mAh battery, which supports 67W fast charging.
OPPO Reno 10 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 950 nits peak brightness.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 7050 SoC with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB UFS 2.2 storage, microSD card slot.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, Omnivision OV64B sensor, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 32MP telephoto camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.3, USB Type-C port, NFC.
- DimensionsAndWeight: 162.4×74.19×7.99mm; 185 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery, 67W SuperVOOC fast charging.