POCO, back in April, introduced its latest C-series offering – the POCO C51 in the Indian market. The company, so far, made the POCO C51 available in a maiden configuration, that is 4GB + 64GB. Now, POCO India has launched the POCO C51 in a new 6GB + 128GB configuration variant in the country.
To those unaware, the POCO C51 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G36 processor. The smartphone offers a large LCD display with HD+ resolution and 400 nits peak brightness. The POCO C51 offers an 8MP rear camera on the optics front. The selfies and video calls on the device are handled by a 5MP front shooter. It comes equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit and supports 10W charging.
The POCO C51 features a leather texture back panel and offers a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The smartphone comes pre-loaded with Android 13 (Go Edition) and will get security patch updates for two years (up to April 2025). It charges over a micro-USB port and weighs around 192 grams. Let us take a look at the POCO C51 6GB + 128GB variant’s price in India, launch offers, availability, and specifications.
POCO C51 6GB + 128GB: Price and Availability
The POCO C51 6GB + 128GB variant price in India is Rs 8,999. POCO India is yet to make a formal announcement through social media channels, but the marketing banner is already up on e-commerce portal – Flipkart. The smartphone will be available for purchase starting at 12:00 PM, September 6 exclusively via Flipkart.
As a launch offer, POCO India has partnered with SBI Bank to provide POCO C51 6GB variant buyers a flat 10% (Rs 900) discount through Credit and Debit Card transactions. With this discount, the POCO C51 6GB variant’s effective price comes down to Rs 8099, as shown in the marketing banner on e-commerce portal.
POCO C51: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.52-inch LCD display, HD+ (1600 × 720 pixel) resolution, 400 nits brightness, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, and waterdrop notch
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G36 processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 2GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, up to 5GB extended RAM, dedicated micro-SD card slot
- Software: Android 13 (Go Edition), two years of security updates, MIUI dialer
- Cameras: 8MP primary camera, a secondary lens, and a LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front camera
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 10W charging, micro-USB port
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.9 × 76.75 × 9.09mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Others: Splash-proof design
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Glonass, and BeiDou
- Colour Options: Royal Blue and Power Black