Redmi has a big launch event lined up for next week. It will announce the new Redmi Note 13 series of smartphones in China on September 21. The company has now confirmed those will not be the only announcement. It will also take wraps off the Redmi Pad SE which is already available in global markets.
Redmi Pad SE Launching in China
Redmi shared the official Redmi Pad SE China launch poster on its Weibo account. It revealed the new budget Android tablet will arrive in China on September 21, the same day as the Redmi Note 13 series. The event will kick off at 7 PM (local time zone).
The post shows the tablet in Mint Green, Lavender Purple, and Graphite Gray colour variants. It also highlights three key features. The first one is its huge 11-inch display along with a metal unibody design and 73.2 days of standby time.
The Redmi Pad SE is already available in global markets as it was unveiled in Europe last month. This is the reason we already know all its specifications and features.
Redmi Pad SE Specifications:
- Display: 11-inch LCD display, 1920 × 1200 pixel, 207 ppi, 90Hz refresh rate, 400 nits brightness, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, TÜV Rheinland certified Low Blue Light, TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, microSD card support
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with f/2.3 aperture
- Front Camera: 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery and Charging: 8000mAh battery with 10W charging, USB Type-C port
- Security: Face unlock
- Audio: Quad speaker setup with Dolby Atmos audio, 3.5mm audio jack with Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 255.5 × 167.1 × 7.4 mm
- Weight: 478 grams
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 5.0
As mentioned in the beginning, we will also see the Redmi Note 13 series launch on the same day. It will have three smartphones Redmi Note 13, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Redmi Note 13 Pro+. The series has been a part of various leaks and teasers that have given us an idea of what to expect.
The Redmi Note 13 series is confirmed to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra. It is a 4nm octa-core processor featuring dual Cortex-A715 cores and six Cortex-A510 cores. The lineup will also have a 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 Discovery Edition camera sensor with f/1.65 aperture. Redmi is touting ultra-clear images, extremely fast shooting, and optical-grade lossless zoom with the new image sensor.
The Redmi Note 13 and Redmi Note 13 Pro are tipped to come with a 5,120mAh battery and 67W fast charging. The high-end Redmi Note 13 Pro+ is said to have a 5,000mAh battery but with a faster 120W charging speed.